Our Breakdown and Recovery Service has now been in business for over 30 years, and we operate a Fleet of 22 vehicles capable of swiftly and effectively dealing with any emergency involving either Commercial or Private vehicles.
We have the capability to recover any size of vehicle from Motor Cycles to Heavy Goods Units and to transport them to any required destination.
We are contracted to all reputable Motoring Organisations and to Durham Constabulary, Cleveland Constabulary and North Yorkshire Police. As a result we have an unsurpassed reputation for professional, efficient and courteous service throughout the Northern Region and beyond.
ISO 9OO1: 2008, PAS 43, SS17B ACCREDITED
We have :
- Fully equipped vehicles with very high Technical
- Generous and wide-ranging on-board stocks of Replacement Parts to allow our Engineers to undertake fast and efficient roadside Repairs wherever possible.
- A 24/7 all-year-round operational capability.
- Close links with most Dealerships and Factors to allow speedy and efficient sourcing of specialist parts for use in repairs at roadside.
- A base location which allows easy access to all major and minor roads in the Region.
- Since 1997 our own sister company, DARLINGTON CAR AND COMMERCIAL RECOVERY, based just off the A1/A1M with its own fleet of vehicles and expert staff, and which offers the same rapid and effective Service as the Headquarters site.
365 days of year, 24 hours a day
Telephone: 01740 620338.
Breakdowns are stressful. Our mission is to alleviate that stress by offering a courteous and understanding service to Industry, Commerce and the Private Motorist.
Our recovery policy is:
Yes, Turners of Sedgefield can help you? Now what is the problem ?
Garry William's our Managing Director, Recently went to recieve an award from ARL for the most difficult recovery sucessfuly undertaken,on behalf of Turners of Sedgefield's
Here is a Simple partial rollover we recently attended, Back on its wheels in no time at all !
We are highly experienced in prestige vehicle recovery, such as Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Bentley and all other luxury cars.
We have the capability to recover stretched limo's up to 40 feet in length.
Mr Turner receives Industry award 09/03/2011
Mr Turner has been awarded one of the highest accolades within the breakdown and recovery industry Today he was presented with a certificate from the Institute of Vehicle Recovery confirming his position as fellow member . This award acknowledges his contribution and commitment towards the development of the industry over many years